At Hairstyles and Haircuts, we take immense pride in creating unique and original content to inspire our audience. Protecting this content is not only vital to our operations, but it is also a matter of principle. As a result, we have a firm Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy in place.
The DMCA is a U.S. copyright law that provides guidelines for online service providers in case of copyright infringement. Under this law, Hairstyles and Haircuts is committed to responding to any clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via our service, please notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
We must remind you that providing false or misleading information in your claim can result in civil and/or criminal penalties. It is Hairstyles and Haircuts’ policy to document all notices of alleged infringement upon which we decide to take action.
Our commitment to honoring and protecting creative work extends to every corner of our operation. Your understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
For any further information or to submit a claim, please visit our website at https://hairstylesandhaircuts.com/DMCA-policy.